Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy things

Well, things have been rather great. I went on that date with Classic Red, and had a blast. I think she did too, but I was getting disinterested vibes by the end of the date. Maybe she was just tired, or maybe I'm paranoid. I just called her up for a second date a couple minutes ago, and she can't make it. She's headed home Saturday evening for Thanksgiving. She seemed genuinely disappointed she wouldn't be able to make it, so that made me feel a bit better.

The most random thing I have ever, ever, ever seen happened last night. Some of my roommates and I were hanging out in the downstairs study, when Flatmate K hurtled downstairs. He was wearing a Peruvian hat and a surgical mask, and had a sport coat on a hanger held in his mouth. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he proceeded to do a stiff-legged jig, eyes wide in alarm.

I proceeded to laugh for the next 15 minutes or so, with frequent outbursts for the rest of the night.

No comments: