Saturday, September 29, 2007

Newly shod.

I bought four pairs of shoes today. Three were women's. I think my whole wardrobe will be women's clothes by the end of the year.

Anyway, all the women's pairs have a black base. The ones I'm wearing right now have concentric stars radiating from a point on the outside of the shoe. The color of the stars looks like that glow-in-the-dark stuff and I'm excited to see if that's actually the case. Another pair has some sort of polka dots or something, and there's a pair that's flat-out black. The last pair is a men's pair, and they are brown plaid. They fit the best, and cost the most, but probably match the least of my wardrobe. Hmm....

It's about time to go. At ease, as you were, and about face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!