Friday, September 21, 2007

The sorta weekend has sorta started.

Well, I had class yesterday. Therefore, I'm free and clear today, by which I mean I can spend my whole day working on the four or five papers I have to do. Isn't college great? I'm so glad I'll be basically done with my major after this semester.

Now I'm looking at a year from now, and wondering what I'll be doing. Life is much simpler since I stopped hoping for a mission. But now, I'm running into the inescapable fact that I have no experience in any way in the field I want to spend the rest of my life in. Sounds strange, but it's true. So basically, I have no idea what to do. I'm looking at grad schools that work with Peace Corps, but I dunno if I have the qualifications to get anywhere.

I just heard about this artist named Regina Spektor. Amazing. I like her piano and downplayed songs the best, and her words are beautiful as is her technique as are her music videos. I suggest to anyone to try her out.

No comments: