Monday, October 22, 2007

Overcoming apathy

It's amazing how hard it is to care in the morning. I managed to wake up at 7:30, after waking up to three alarms, plus a couple snoozes. I was awake, looked around the room for a while--completely awake, mind you--and just couldn't care enough to stand up. So I laid there until I was asleep, and then I was late for class and almost late for my make-up test session.

My tremor has gotten worse. I can't do anything that involves midair techniques, like threading a needle or other things I can't think of right now. I'm trying to eat better, and I'm generally succeeding.

It's so good that my life is easy right now. Otherwise I would be so far behind I'd never get out of bed again.

What makes life worth living? Is all of this junk just because of my attitude toward life?

No comments: