Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Saving birds, one marshmallow at a time.

I love my literacy teacher. That's definitely my favorite class, and it's basically just because he's so cool.

I have two amazing new songs: the Captain Planet Theme (worse than I remembered) and a Punjabi/50 cent mix. It's amazing, and I'm going to do what I can to get it onto this blog. Man, it's great.

I am the craziest sleep crazy ever. Two nights ago I slept 15 hours, and missed every single class, including the 3:00 one. Last night I didn't sleep at all, and amused myself with the Gospel of John and downloading my favorite music onto my palm pilot for no good reason. Some day I'm really going to have to try sleeping healthy hours.

I am still on a quest to discover the best milkshake ever. I'm getting closer--yesterday I had a marionberry one, and it was pretty dang good.

No comments: